View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 09:40 AM   #9
Devin11498
Member
 
Devin11498's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Drives: 2013 Subaru Brz Limited
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 38
Thanks: 23
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRXRaptor View Post
HKS dual resonated front pipe might be what you're looking for. My setup for kicks and giggles

JDL UEL catted headers
JDL front pipe
HKS dual resonated front pipe
ARK DT-S catback
open flash tablet

Pretty awesome. Other youths in loud cars have pulled beside me to say how good it sounds. Cold starts are brutal, but once it warms up it is reasonable. At idle all you hear is the UEL rumble, and regular "economical" driving isn't too loud. Once you put your foot down it is loud though.

The last part I put in was the headers. It added much more drone compared with the stock headers. I think it is due to the exhaust pulses colliding, but I'll take it because the torque dip is no longer noticeable
Hmmmm im very curious as to what it sounds like. I will look it up and see if i can find any soundclips.
Devin11498 is offline   Reply With Quote