View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 06:16 PM   #12132
BigFatFlip
sleep, drive, eat, repeat
 
BigFatFlip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: '13 BRZ, '12 Outback
Location: Sack of Potatoes
Posts: 4,431
Thanks: 2,630
Thanked 3,797 Times in 1,981 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
So meh. I don't think it'll accomplish much at my place.. Just disconcerting.

My neighborhood has a similar problem. Typically, they would just camp out under the freeway nearby, but as it gets colder and colder at night, I'm sure the body can only take so much and you would just have to try anything to get some form of shelter. Just too bad/sad that homeless shelters are so underfunded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstWinter View Post
What's more annoying is when I drive an automatic and I realize mid drive that I never let the handbrake down because it's a pedal not an actual lever you pull. All to find out after panicking for no reason I subconsciously did it before setting off otherwise I wouldn't be moving. Gotta love my brain.
Lol, part of the reason I'm glad auto parking brakes (the push button kind) exist. The family CX-9 has one and I never know if its on or off. On one hand I hate using them, and on the other hand, they are nice that they disengage themselves when I'm too stupid to remember.
BigFatFlip is offline   Reply With Quote