View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 09:50 PM   #24
akidnamedguiza
Member
 
akidnamedguiza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 38
Thanks: 16
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeVeL View Post
@benlaz88 I don't, I'm keeping the engine all together until I can pull it and give it a good look over.
@MINI135i The car has aftermarket wheels on it, so no stock ones to sell. Sorry.

@Token11 Musty as in they got wet then sat in a closed up car for four months. Need steam cleaning.

@akidnamedguiza Sways are out whenever you want to come get them. If you aren't interested anymore let me know so I can open them up for others to buy.
@Trust86 I'm not selling the engine just yet. I have to mock up some parts before I pull it, then I want to go through it very well before I sell it. I couldn't start the car, only get power to the dash to see the mileage. Where would you want it shipped to?
Still interested, will swing by on Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
akidnamedguiza is offline   Reply With Quote