View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 12:20 PM   #12
rob 2fast4u
Member
 
rob 2fast4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Drives: 2JZ BRZ
Location: NS, CAN
Posts: 56
Thanks: 3
Thanked 40 Times in 14 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
UPDATE #2

Here's the latest video of the prep work and i'll have the assembly & "blueprinting" video out pretty soon. Make sure to subscribe I need 1000subs

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0tFncWUmjU"]BRZ 2jz swap part 3 : 2jz assembly part 1 - YouTube[/ame]



Okay so things are starting to come together, I have the doors, door jamb, trunk painted and cleared. I have also started putting together the block. I am trying to document this the best I can but Im no pro haha. Here's whats been happening the last couple weeks:

getting the block all prepped and cleaned for paint and assembly


getting everything setup


I didn't take any pictures of the measuring but you'll be able to see that in the next video








trunk&door jams getting painted




also got the doors and trunk back on FINALLY! now just needs a final sand on the whole body and it'll be going in the paint booth. I must say those drag radials look pretty nice back there.
__________________
rob 2fast4u is offline   Reply With Quote