12-19-2017, 05:23 AM
|
#5
|
|
Huge E85 fan!
Join Date: May 2016
Drives: 2016 Scion FRS
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Posts: 1,850
Thanks: 539
Thanked 1,010 Times in 605 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by staktuning
Last I heard we were still waiting to be able to read MAF voltage, DAM, and other super important things on the 2017....been telling people an update is a few weeks out since mid-Summer. That was a few weeks ago, but they just seem to always have an incomplete product. Go Ecutek, you won't regret it.
|
Quote:
Shiv Pathak (from FB)
Admin · 9 hrs
Hi guys— for those who don’t know, my wife and I are about to have our first child. Had some false labor episodes last week which had us running unnecessarily to the hospital only to come home empty-handed (and full-wombed) 🙂. Baby is a week late so the doctors will be inducing labor tomorrow. Once that happens I’m not sure how long I will be out of the office. But I’m about 1 day behind on emails as of now but should be fully caught up by tonight. But pls don’t expect quick response times during the next few day as I’m probably going to have my hands full!
|
It'll be a long while until those v3 tunes are released.
|
|
|