View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 07:01 PM   #2
fx1mark
Senior Member
 
fx1mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: red 2014 FR-S
Location: Alabama
Posts: 259
Thanks: 52
Thanked 162 Times in 99 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drz400dude View Post
It seems like there's a lot of issues with the wiring on this thing. I couldn't find a topic with someone that has the same problem as I do. When I turn my headlights on, the V and the triangle light up. But when I press the brakes nothing happens with the 4th BL. The triangle should blink and then go solid right?

I followed the video on the modbargain.com website. I connected the middle light blue wire from the 4BL harness to the blue wire on the valenti tail lights, and red wire to red wire.

Anyone have any ideas?

if you turn your headlights on and the v and triangle light up. then they are wired together. the triangle is either wired to the headlight power or the brake light power. you can't have both.
fx1mark is offline   Reply With Quote