View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 12:04 PM   #9
86 South Africa
POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: White Toyota 86 (Scion FRs)
Location: South Africa
Posts: 729
Thanks: 613
Thanked 259 Times in 192 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Lemming Alive View Post
I think I want to change my tires to Michelin pilot super sports 215/45 R17 but I would like a picture, side-by-side compared to the stock OEM tire does anybody have one. I'm trying to get rid of the stretched look of the OEM tire while improving my performance with the new tire. Tirerack says they are .2 inches wider on the tread width but I have found inconsistencies with how each company measures actual tread with on a tire and I knew that Michelin pilot super sport tend to run wider. I realize Mitchell and Makes both tires and that I would like to actually see them side-by-side just so I can visually get an idea of what I'm looking at before I go and spend my money.

Thanks.
I’m sure a quick google search and “copy paste” job will sort this in a muinute.
__________________
I like driving!
86 South Africa is offline   Reply With Quote