View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 03:05 PM   #398
bababooey

Drives: BRZ SWP Limited -6MT
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
Thanks! I have edited my Values to match Waynos, as well as the injection ratio tables as you suggested, as for the idle stock before the edit it was at 750 RPM so I put it back to that. Also why does waynos car have -6.99 vs the -0.04 post start ignition timing I was supposed to have before? Thanks again for checking these:
kinda late to the party BUT after getting noise complaint @ apartment, I finally took the time to read this WHOLE thread (skimmed a couple parts) toughest part was sorting where to add the code from the romraider def into the OFT def into correct spot to enable maf correction tables to show up. i flubbed that part a couple times getting the tables to show squares instead of numbers along tops/sides. so id trash that file, grab a fresh original from zip file to start all over, until i eventually got it right.

from comments on previous logs, it had been recommended to adjust the maf scaling a little to reduce the knock correction incidents. but that is for another day, im beat

not loaded onto car yet, need time on the calendar where i dont NEED the car in event it gets bricked. but im confident tables are reading correctly, no crazy values & numbers along the top & sides of all tables ive opened. lucky I have B01C which was largely being discussed on pages 13-16 this thread.

Thanks @steve99, @acj47, @Foobar, @troek!!

Last edited by bababooey; 10-14-2017 at 03:41 PM.
bababooey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bababooey For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (12-22-2017), troek (12-11-2017)