View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 10:34 AM   #1
carczar87
Perpetually Sideways
 
carczar87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Drives: '14 DGM BRZ, '94 Volvo 940 Turbo
Location: Illinois
Posts: 94
Thanks: 143
Thanked 38 Times in 21 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Blizzak WS80's on stock 2014 BRZ wheels - Chicago

Hello, all.

I'm looking to sell my stock wheels from my 2014 BRZ, on which are currently mounted a set of Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 winter tires. These tires are great for ice and snow, I never had any issues getting through Chicago winters with these.

I bought the tires in January of 2016, used them for a few months, and then used them again in December of 2016, before moving to warmer climes where I no longer need them. They have just a few thousand miles on them.

I'm asking $750 for the set, picked up in the Chicago area. Could perhaps explore shipping at buyer's expense, but I reckon that won't be worth it. A set of these tires alone will run you $600.


Name:  Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  599.1 KB

Name:  Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Views: 945
Size:  557.2 KB

Last edited by carczar87; 11-10-2017 at 11:33 AM.
carczar87 is offline   Reply With Quote