View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 11:23 PM   #38
ChuBRZ
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Drives: 2017 BRZ |Yellow series/Limited|
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
In dire need of stage1 93 K00C.bin

Does anyone have these files? I need them to test. I want to know what I'm gonna buy next. I tried contacting OFT sales, and even Shiv's email,
but I can't get a response. Seems that's going around from what I read on the forums. I'm a little disappointed to be honest. I just paid $400 for a machine I can't use . I love the idea, but at this point I might return it and get EcuTek. I'll give it another go if I can find a blessed soul to help me out with the tunes I need. Even if it's the beta I'll take whatever version you have. My 2017 BRZ is bone stock so I can only use stage1 91&93 octane. I have headers coming, but I'm stock until then. Please help
ChuBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote