Thread: STX Ride Height
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 10:56 PM   #22
renfield90
The Stig's German cousin
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 140
Thanked 519 Times in 345 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ignition View Post
I wanna go slightly off tangent but still on topic here...


Trying to fix a situation; 2013 FR-S STX car KWv3 with off the shelf springs


With no preload the car sits far too low and I feel roll center comes into play. So I adjusted preload to get the car at what I feel is a good ride height but now it rides like shit (duh.)


So my question is; how do I raise the ride height without crushing my springs with preload?
Pics? Did your kit come with helper springs? You should be able to achieve reasonable ride heights without totally overdoing the spring preload.
renfield90 is offline   Reply With Quote