Thread: STX Ride Height
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 08:15 AM   #21
Silver Ignition
APEXHNTR
 
Silver Ignition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: 10 Series FR-S #1867
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 759
Thanks: 483
Thanked 342 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I wanna go slightly off tangent but still on topic here...


Trying to fix a situation; 2013 FR-S STX car KWv3 with off the shelf springs


With no preload the car sits far too low and I feel roll center comes into play. So I adjusted preload to get the car at what I feel is a good ride height but now it rides like shit (duh.)


So my question is; how do I raise the ride height without crushing my springs with preload?
__________________
2013 Sc10n FR-S 10 Series
#1867 of 2500

in the garage...2001 Toyota 4Runner [Solid Axle Rock Toy], 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT [Shitwagon], 2004 Honda Interceptor VFR800 [daily rider], 1978 Suzuki GS750 [Café Racer]
Silver Ignition is offline   Reply With Quote