View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:32 PM   #2878
cjd
Senior Member
 
cjd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: 2017 BRZ
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,291
Thanks: 1,260
Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,716 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeshuL View Post
I need some setup help here...

I have Feal 441s with 8k/7k, 22mm front sway and OEM rear bar. My alignment is -3 front with 1* toe out, and -2.2 rear with 0 toe. I have my dampening 4 clicks off full soft in the front and about 8-10 off full soft in the rear.

My car is prone to understeer and loves to push, should I drop the front to a 19mm bar?I'm thinking that'll make a difference, any imput?
The common starting setup is square spring rates and a 19mm (or the Strano) fsb. And usually not toe out till you're fine tuning... Your big front bar and higher front spring rates are contributing... I can't speak to the toe, but it could also be hurting things. That seems like a lot of toe out...

One change at a time though...
cjd is offline   Reply With Quote