View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 07:28 PM   #10540
Sojhinn
Lightning McQueen Driver
 
Sojhinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: Limited Red 6MT BRZ
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,242
Thanks: 753
Thanked 1,167 Times in 644 Posts
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
I was wrong. The blue box goes left to right with the motor not running. Going to check the connections tonight and see what I can find. I used your procede install video, are the colors universal to tap into between FRS and BRZ?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


OK then you are good. Just double checking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Nicknamed Lightning by my Kids.

Installed Mods:
Phantom Electric Super Charger | Open Flash Tune | Perrin OP/ HFC Front pipe | Invidia Q300 catback | ST Suspension | JDL Header | Flex Fuel
Sojhinn is offline   Reply With Quote