View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 07:09 PM   #10538
Sojhinn
Lightning McQueen Driver
 
Sojhinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: Limited Red 6MT BRZ
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,242
Thanks: 753
Thanked 1,167 Times in 644 Posts
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
Just as a test, I re-flashed my ECU with the OTS ESC tune for openflash. I then applied the procede map that keenas is using with the exact same problem with the boost not being applied consistently. voltage going up etc.

Going back to previous statements, it sounds like something isn't wired correctly perhaps. If it matters i'm using a procede that is labelled for a BMW 335i or something. One of the first procede's that Shiv sent out to Fenton I believe.
I'll be checking the wire taps tonight

EDIT: @Sojhinn I looked at where the box moves when I accelerate inside the procede software and yellow box I believe goes up and down vertically, but staying on the left hand side


Ok that may mean you may have wired the procede incorrectly. The box should.move left to right with the car on (motor not running).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Nicknamed Lightning by my Kids.

Installed Mods:
Phantom Electric Super Charger | Open Flash Tune | Perrin OP/ HFC Front pipe | Invidia Q300 catback | ST Suspension | JDL Header | Flex Fuel
Sojhinn is offline   Reply With Quote