steve99
Banned

Drives: FT86
Thanked 4,987 Times in 2,981 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
Using Kodename's defs in romraider, I have larger tables. Just looked at them today, and this definitely looks like it controls the damping function I was talking about. How it does it is related to either timing or airflow targets. Steve99, why are you thinking its timing? Numeric values seem like it could be, but do you have any other information on it?

Disclaimer: I have not messed with this yet as I do not have any idle problems. The following suggestion is based on theory, but I cannot vouch for safety or functionality of the resulting tune. I haven't been doing this as long as some of the other folks on here.

My guess is the OP is going to want to very gently increase the entries around the center top of the table. This should begin correcting the drop in RPMs more aggressively at a higher rpm.

While I am here...
Why are there so many 'idle speed target [letter]' tables? I have 9 of them and they are all different.

I think you have the wrong tables mate :-)
They are under Ignition timing Compensation, not under the logical place you look, Idle control

but both lots of tables will likely effect idle stability/compensation
Theirs just so much going on at idle, so many compensations, and they are just the ones the ecu reverse engineers have found
Attached Images

Last edited by steve99; 07-23-2017 at 07:19 PM.
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steve99 For This Useful Post:
Spuds (07-23-2017)