View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 11:03 AM   #20
D-VO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: Whiteout FR-S, Evo 8 RS
Location: Kissimmee FL.
Posts: 242
Thanks: 131
Thanked 42 Times in 32 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by celek View Post
As Eric stated could be a clutch fork issue.
I also think that inconsistency on disc thickness will vary from one manufacture to the next.
Lock out also commonly happens with incorrect adjustments on clutches after install. Pushing the pedal down and the difference from OE pressure plate and disc can vary to another manufacture. If you are pressing the pedal down and the clutch is not fully disengaging the friction surface is still spinning resulting in not being able to transition the collar into the synchros of the next gear
Like @D-VO said
I have the Velox fork on mine, and I've also incrementally adjusted the clutch pedal 1/4 turns from the floor to the roof all with the same return; lock out from a stationary position only after driving for a while. I would think if it were an adjustment issue, lockout would be an issue while driving as well no?
__________________
D-VO is offline   Reply With Quote