View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 04:56 PM   #26
D_Thissen
Senior Member
 
D_Thissen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: '13 Argento FR-S (Sold)
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,126
Thanks: 3,209
Thanked 1,439 Times in 855 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)

I can't read Japanese (I'm assuming that's what it is) but are they talking about a car that's NA, or one that's FI? There is a video online of boosted car picking up 10+whp. While it is a gain, 10whp on a 300whp isn't very much (~3%) and that car has full bolt-ons, running E72. I haven't seen NA one...yet.

I'm not trying to be hater or anything, I'm just trying to be realistic. I could see it being a good part for someone who is a diehard NA fan who plans on doing valve train work, port polished heads etc. For more 86 owners (and price), an OFT would be more beneficial.
__________________

Last edited by D_Thissen; 05-05-2017 at 05:07 PM.
D_Thissen is offline   Reply With Quote