View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #178
Brimford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Whiteout / MT FR-S
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 176
Thanks: 70
Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
So what is the decision on this, should i go to the dealer and say something, or just sit back and wait for a recall? I definitely don't want the car to be experimented on especially when my only problem is a noise that I have no idea if it's even causing me problems. The car runs great, and sounds amazing.
Brimford is offline   Reply With Quote