Old 03-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #26
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2497 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgerendonjr View Post
Hey guy I been following these forums for a bit, but never had an account until now since I'm finally in the market for an frs. I have a few questions regarding what I should look for and what to expect when purchasing one of these cars. I'm especially interested in the Yuzu yellow Release Series 1.0 from 2015. As all of you know those were limited production and don't come around as often. I test drove one the other day and completely fell in love, however someone beat me to the purchase. So here are the questions I had, the only RS1.0's (with the exception of the one I test drove) I've seen are in other states. I'm not sure how car dealerships work, but would they be able to acquire a vehicle from another dealership to make a sale? I know carmax does this but the ones I've seen have not been on carmax unfortunately. Also, is there any little details I should be on the look out for before I make a final purchase? I'm somwhat clueless on the topic and just wanted to get some opinions from some of you guys that have had experience.
Thanks for the feedback in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgerendonjr View Post
Well this wasn't helpful whatsoever except for @Braces
You should have know what may happen then!

You may not get a lot of guys that can tell you if dealers will send to other dealers because there are probably not many (if any) that have found dealers to do. Like you said Carmax will but that is probably about it. As said if you are buying one from a distance you will pay top dollar since they know they have you. Call the places that have the ones you are interested and see what they have to say don't ask us here if they will do it. We don't know!