View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 08:26 PM   #39
Ashikabi
Senior Member
 
Ashikabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Northwest Iowa
Posts: 7,359
Thanks: 454
Thanked 4,550 Times in 2,950 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrz View Post
Just got mine (took 2-3 weeks).
I was happy to discover they now come with a set of tiny nuts and bolts.
Also, came with no instructions :/
Do you think I should attach them to the top or bottom of the bumper cover?
A "before" photo attached, hopefully I'll have a much better looking "after" photo soon!
That's a good question. Maybe they will only fit one way? If you put them on the bottom then the nut or bolt head may make it too fat? Experiment and get back to us! I'll be putting mine on when it gets warm

Edit. OP appears to have put them on the bottom
Ashikabi is offline   Reply With Quote