View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #7
jasonojordan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: 2013 satin white brz limited
Location: Cottage Grove MN
Posts: 1,049
Thanks: 162
Thanked 511 Times in 326 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Perhaps he checked the wrong box on the ticket if he is asking you to have it signed off and its none correctable? Best thing you can do is stow your attitude and call in and get clarification.

You yourself admitted you knew the rules and yet willingly broke them. So you either shut up and pay the fine, or shut up and fix it and pay the fine.

I've been hit for the same citation here in Minnesota. In my case I was not even driving the car. It was parked out front of my house on the street and the parking police came by and cited it. I put the plate on the bracket the dealer gave me. Zip tied the bracket to the lower bumper so I did not have to drill any holes in the my bumper. Went down showed them it was fixed and I was done with it.
jasonojordan is offline   Reply With Quote