Thread: E85
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #10
xwd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: 2013 DGM Subaru BRZ (Subie #9)
Location: ATL, US
Posts: 2,667
Thanks: 123
Thanked 861 Times in 552 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
The numbers are all about the before and after. They made 180whp bone stock so they saw about a 10whp increase over stock. When you look at whp % gained it's about the same increase nameless got with their axleback. The e85 was to boost the octane a little since they seem to be in CA where they have 91 at the pump. If you have 93 already then there would be no point.

I'll add I'm not sure why their base numbers are so high, the video they posted shows the TCF set to 1.0 which I know is a multiplier on the Dynapack. Maybe the pulls were being done in the wrong gear.

Last edited by xwd; 06-28-2012 at 10:24 AM.
xwd is offline   Reply With Quote