|
I glad to hear that the diagnosis was incorrect.
I just traded my 2014 BRZ for a 2017 Cayman S.
IMO, the BRZ is a great car to own and a pleasure to drive. I will remember it as my favorite car prior to buying the Cayman. It's not really fast, but because of the driving position (very low to the ground), and handling it feels like a fast car. I found it to be enjoyable when driving aggressively or just cruising down the highway. I did not have any problems with my BRZ, although, I found the cricket sound (fuel pump) to be somewhat embarrassing as it could be quiet loud at times. Fuel consumption is decent and i found it easy to customize.
As other's have said, test drive then decide.
__________________
… and loving it! Maxwell Smart
.
Gone but not forgotten
2014 BRZ Limited - 2013 VW Golf R - 2010 Forester XT - 2006 Mazda 3 GT
|