View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 04:49 AM   #45
projectXTR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Sterling Silver BRZ
Location: Belgium
Posts: 303
Thanks: 100
Thanked 75 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by extrashaky View Post
I have 18x9.5 rims wrapped in PSS on mine, and the rear end still kicks out even with a completely stock motor. I could see wanting more rear grip myself, as long as it wouldn't make the car less predictable when the back tires finally do lose traction.

This car is not underpowered. People who think it is need to stop trying to race Mustangs red light to red light.
Must've got something to do with cold(er) tires then.
I've got PS4 on the stock wheels and it completely transformed the car. I even got traction on soaking wet roads where I used to slip easily before.
projectXTR is offline   Reply With Quote