View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 12:19 AM   #4
Zeuseidon
Member
 
Zeuseidon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Drives: 2014 Sterling Silver BRZ
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 93
Thanks: 43
Thanked 41 Times in 27 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdinator View Post
What exactly are you asking? The JDL UQFP is available with a flange to suit some cat backs or with a donut gasket setup similar to OEM to suit other cat backs. It sounds like you have the wrong combination of the two.
lol I'm not so good with words. I guess my question is does the Q300 use a Donut gasket?

The JDL pipe I have is for a flat gasket set-up. I used it with my Corsa so I know that at least.

If the Q300 DOES use a donut gasket, is there anyway to mate the two? With and adapter possibly?
Zeuseidon is offline   Reply With Quote