View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #41
DaygoISn86
Cali Dude
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: '05 Lexus MT IS300
Location: Bahrain or San Diego
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Hey ToyoBaru fans! I'm completely sold on the BRZ/FRS and can't wait to make my purchase once I'm back in the states. Been a Toyota fan for quite a while and a Subaru admirer as well. I plan on test driving an 86 over here in Bahrain where I am currently on deployment in the US Navy. Wish I could just buy an 86 in the states and even quickly researched the possibility of importing an 86 from Bahrain but it just as quickly proved unrealistic.

Currently own a 2005 IS300 which I love driving and working on(sometimes) even though it's slow and heavy. Maybe I'll turbo it one day... sometime after I install an LSD and consider a transmission swap

Leaning towards purchasing a SWP BRZ limited because of the options but I want to do something with the bumper eventually. I don't like the mustache and smile but I'll change that.

Looking forward to joining the conversation as an owner.

Also want to say I don't think these forums should be separated but if they must so be it. It's the same damn car to me just different branding. I just intro'd myself into the FRS side just to do it again on the BRZ side. What is the point? When it applies to one it almost always applies to the other. Like they say in the military "One team! One fight!".
__________________
'05 MSM IS300 with more work to be done
'13 SWP BRZ once I get back to the states
DaygoISn86 is offline   Reply With Quote