View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 02:29 PM   #4
Koa
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Drives: '02 RA Bugeye | '15 FRS
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,876
Thanks: 2,291
Thanked 1,488 Times in 788 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchlanez View Post
Anyone here with this combo want to share their experience? Any problems/degradation in quality over time? Regret not getting a more mild drop like the Pro-Kit?



I've seen @Koa post about having this.
Yo crew. Been a ghost here!

But to get straight to it.. have had this setup for about 30k miles.

I love it. Can get slightly uncomfortable if it's really bad city streets, but I doubt anything less than a prime setup will alleviate Seattle pothole streets (Belltown especially!)

I'd recommend them fully. Haven't seen evidence of the dampers wearing prematurely, but then again I don't track it. Mild weekend warrior runs & it's my daily, though - so I do have a bit of seat time in them from the day-to-day standpoint.

One of my favorite mods for sure.
Koa is offline   Reply With Quote