Thread: Another V8 Swap
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 11:17 PM   #43
cf6mech
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: FRS Silver LS1 swapped.
Location: Texas
Posts: 752
Thanks: 621
Thanked 766 Times in 302 Posts
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Was under the impression Vorschlag exhaust (long tubes back) will be part of a stage in a kit, I could be wrong though, I do have issues with it if you want to PM me. Personally I would do your own exhaust solution, you almost have to go with shorties or stock manifold on this car unless you want to introduce all sorts of other issues, trust me I'm living with them and as soon as I can these long tubes are going bye bye. What ever gains I lose can easily be made up elsewhere.....just saying, others may have the patience or make them work. Originally it is not what I wanted anyway, but I took one for the team... LOL!....stupid me.

Last edited by cf6mech; 10-30-2016 at 08:13 PM.
cf6mech is offline   Reply With Quote