View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 12:06 AM   #127
armstrom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: none
Location: nowhere
Posts: 225
Thanks: 39
Thanked 124 Times in 67 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Since the Harrop installation guide does not always make it obvious which parts are which, I decided to annotate the excellent marketing shot from Harrop that shows (nearly) all of the parts spread out on a table. Hopefully this will help other DIY installers.

I've also attached an image showing how the EVAP solenoid is mounted to the manifold since the manual is a little vague on this. The hose shown is connected to a barb on the bottom of the Harrop intake manifold (It is pre-installed and called out as the "Solenoid outlet" hose in my other image) The other barb on the solenoid will get connected to the EVAP Solenoid Inlet Hose. The other end of that hose goes to the EVAP purge line bundled over near the fuel lines on the (US) driver's side of the engine.

I hope this helps some people. I've also added the belt part number/specs to the image. I'll be trying to gather up other critical part numbers/dimensions as I go.

-Matt
Attached Images
  
armstrom is offline   Reply With Quote