Quote:
Originally Posted by bababooey
either I am unfamiliar to excessive drone or the sounds may be a bit harsher given you have the unmuffled version (AB). ive got catless uel with the AB-M and dont find issue cruising fwy speeds with windows up holding conversation with passanger. with windows down same speeds i hear more road/ tire/ wind noise than offensive exhaust. i could never have conversation with windows down before, so that point hasnt changed. mash the gas and can certainly hear it, but steady throttle mine is tame. reason mentioning the addition of the muffler at that price point is tough to beat.
|
Yeah it might be the fact no muffler. Pre Uel I had no issues but with them added on it's pretty bad. The greddy exhaust doesn't sound bad but it has some of the high end rasp I'm not a fan of
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk