View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 11:37 AM   #19081
Andrew025
Senior Member
 
Andrew025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: Neptune GR86
Location: Portland
Posts: 3,862
Thanks: 1,438
Thanked 3,505 Times in 1,806 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
I hate dealing with my company's office staff sometimes. The most inane questions are asked, and i always reply with "did you look at ALL the data on the server?" Nine times out of 10 I get a reply shortly later with "yes, I see it now".

Jesus. Most of these people have masters degrees.
There's been multiple times my group would receive an email, then my co workers would come to me and ask me questions about something that's clearly stated in the email... It's really hard to not say "did you even read the fucking email?"

Then they're usually like "well I didn't know, that's why I was asking".
Well no shit that's why you're asking. Why else would you be asking?
__________________
Andrew025 is offline