View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 12:01 AM   #521
feldy
Senior Member
 
feldy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Drives: 2013 FRS Asphalt
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,155
Thanks: 309
Thanked 335 Times in 212 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Hello everyone, I wont be making this meet but I will be the next one. Looking forward to meeting everyone. My name is Jeremy I have had my FRS since may of 2012. Not one of the first 86 but first 100 for sure. Car went autocrossing that very weekend and has ever since. I just moved the family out here from the Chicago/Champign area in January. Mainly because @Guff smells. Joking... :P Job related move. This is the first year it has not had a single autocross run on it.

The car will be at Elite tomorrow for a tune fix and alignment. The car had been on a 93 tune since I got here. I know its not happy.



__________________
2013 Scion FR-S AT Picked up 5/30/2012
feldy is offline   Reply With Quote