View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 11:51 PM   #1
feldy
Senior Member
 
feldy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Drives: 2013 FRS Asphalt
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,155
Thanks: 309
Thanked 335 Times in 212 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
ft86speed factory!

Thursday I called Jeremy and the boys over at ft86speedfactory. I needed brake pads sent over night.. going into the holiday weekend It was my fault as I had plenty of time to make a correct order. But needless to say... They were super accommodating did everything over the phone sent me a invoice and I think Jeremy took them to the hub himself as he had only minutes to spare.

They were at my house Friday before lunch. Thanks guys you rock.... I know its only pads but the customer service was beyond expected. Thanks again Jeremy
__________________
2013 Scion FR-S AT Picked up 5/30/2012
feldy is offline   Reply With Quote