View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 11:43 AM   #22
continuecrushing
 
continuecrushing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 Firestorm FRS
Location: Lake Elsinore, CA
Posts: 2,707
Thanks: 1,231
Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,003 Posts
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by qitorr View Post
I have one of the older lights with a different wiring from the videos. It sounds like the wiring described in the original thread but those pictures have gone dead and I wanted to be sure. @continuecrushing, were you able to get a video or pictures with the old light you found?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwishbone View Post
I'll let @continuecrushing confirm but I'd say you just do the same thing with the blue and red wires. Disconnect them and wire them directly to each other to isolate the V. Then move orange wire over for blink and solid red assuming it works the same as the new version. Just some guesswork though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I do have photos/video...I'll get that up in a few days! Thanks for the reminder lol, I forgot I had that.
continuecrushing is offline   Reply With Quote