View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 05:37 PM   #7
RJasonKlein

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S 10 Series
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramicci101 View Post
While CSG makes a crazy spherical bushing set for your entire drivetrain and suspension.

http://counterspacegarage.com/produc...-kit-gt86.html

The tradeoff would be increased NVH. Probably a lot of increased NVH if all of the bushings were spherical.
I have a set of MCS singles and recently purchased all of the spherical bushings in the kit from CounterSpace Garage (I bought them à la cart, because I already had all of the Whiteline and Perrin driveline bushings installed). I'm currently working with MCS and Vorshlag Motorsports to select springs and my car will be used as a daily driver nine months a year. Prior to my decision to run spherical bushings @CSG Mike and I spent a lot of time discussing whether or not they'd be suitable for daily use - once I get everything installed, I'll let everyone know if they're tolerable or just too brutal to live with every day. I also have every SPL Parts suspension and steering piece made, so it's going to be a real test - especially here in the suburbs of Chicago.

Last edited by RJasonKlein; 09-04-2016 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Corrected a typographical error.
RJasonKlein is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RJasonKlein For This Useful Post:
gramicci101 (09-04-2016), Hostile_Kittens (09-04-2016), Ultramaroon (09-04-2016)