Thread: Tacoma vs f150
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 11:51 AM   #14
Who8myrice
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Drives: Ap2
Location: Inland empire
Posts: 196
Thanks: 34
Thanked 87 Times in 56 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Well thanks all for .2cents.
I forgo to mention, mpg is last of my list.
If this was 5years ago I would have just gotten Toyota and call it a day but I feel like Toyota brand is boring now.
And Msrp of the f150 I am looking at is 45k, would love to step it up to lariat or plat but with baby coming and few other stuff they are little out of price range.

Another turn off is there is no such thing as invoice deal on Tacoma, if you know one please let me know. Tacoma is one of very few cars dealerships actually make money on.

I will give Chevy test drive, I never thought about them.
Who8myrice is offline   Reply With Quote