echo419

Drives: 2014 BRZ Limited
Thanked 4,057 Times in 1,879 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
Sounds depressing
You need some endorphins, however you choose to deliver them..
that's what the gym is for. seriously, take that away from me and I'm not a pleasant person to be around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic_frs View Post
Same happened to me. I decided I needed a break. Smoking too. I equated it to taking an "advance" on my dopamine. And of course when you do that, theres a deficit after. thought it would be just a few months, but very quickly I saw who my real friends were. Noone understood and I ended up changing 90% of my friends. That was all in my mid-20's. it's been 11 years since my last drink. I, and my friends, just outgrew it.

I get "high" off real life now. The outdoors. Friends. Dancing. Sports leagues. Hiking. Teaching sports to my son's. And of course.... that feeling when u hit the redline.. hehe

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I hear ya and I don't even drink that much as it is. might be once a week. Hell I've got beers in the fridge from my spring break vacation in like April.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Reminds me of my best friend. I don't have a lot of friends, so I don't really have access to any drinking buddies. My two choices are drink alone, or drink when I'm with my best friend (he lives out of town so we don't hang out a lot.) For the longest time some sort of drinking was always on our agenda when we managed to hang out since that was the only time it was viable. Not so much anymore. He started getting to the point where he was done after two or three, and now he's got a baby on the way.
sounds like me. 2-3 drinks and I'm silly. anymore and fuggittaboutit. just prepare yourself for some very inappropriate language.
The Following User Says Thank You to echo419 For This Useful Post:
illmatic_frs (06-21-2016)