View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 02:23 PM   #10045
kritch

Drives: 2017 BRZ Limited PP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfire View Post
718 pages. 10,040 posts. I've read each and every one. I have to say, the progress Robftss and the various testers have made is quite impressive. Many kudos to Rob, and everyone, who've put in the effort to prove this as a viable concept. Kudos also to the many posters in this thread who exemplify the spirit of car enthusiasts everywhere. Enthusiasts who like nothing more than enjoying their cars to the fullest, and modifying them for better looks and/or performance. Enthusiasts who've also grown into a tight knit community, interested only in helping everyone who is looking at electric supercharging to understand this project and get their own cars "charged up" with new technology. Well done. Very well done indeed.

I actually discovered this through Wild Weasel's post over on the j-body forums, and followed his link here to see the entire saga unfold. I'm glad I did. This thread is epic in both scope and story. Not just in size of the thread or the story of the Phantom, but of the coming together of the members posting here who've become a family. Very inspiring. Very enlightening.

Seeing as I'm a Pontiac owner, I won't intrude here much. But- as soon as I gather enough funds, I'll probably buy a used Phantom and adapt it to my Sunfire. It does exactly what I want in terms of low buck performance, and I'll be proud to call myself an owner- because from what I've seen here, you Phantom guys rock.

Hopefully I can start contributing soon instead of just lurking.
kritch is offline   Reply With Quote