Thread: OS GIKEN STR2C
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 03:14 PM   #9
EN2_Squirrel
Senior Member
 
EN2_Squirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: San Diego
Posts: 300
Thanks: 180
Thanked 58 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2RO View Post
Keep a lookout for that stock FR-S fork, a bunch of us Twin plate clutch users have had ours fail on us. Even Velox had theirs fail on just a aftermarket single disc, but its good to see other forum members using OS clutches! I wish I would have gone with this model instead of the OS Giken TR2C that i'm currently using. Have you had any issues with the clutch engagement point moving to the absolute bottom of the pedal? Or any issues with the car stalling when you disengage the clutch before a stop?
No issues with engagement point. But i also have a vacuum leak somewhere. My idle right now is not very consistent. So a couple when moving up at a stop sign in traffic it sputters down to 400rpm and either stalls or bounce to 1100rpm. I just above posted a picture of the throwiut bearing that I use with this. Do you use a oem style or something like i use
__________________
STREET MOD. My wallet now hates me....
EN2_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote