View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 01:07 AM   #1
86King
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: FR-S Monogram
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 41
Thanks: 22
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Help!! 2014 FR-S Monogram Series Exhaust

I am looking for an exhaust system for my 2014 MT Scion FR-S Monogram Series. I am more concerned with performance gains than sound. Need help for what brand headers (EL or UEL), over pipe and front pipe and what would be the best for performance/price. I am planning to get a TRD Quad Tip Exhaust so I'm guessing that comes with the mid pipe, if not what mid pipe would be best for me.

I may go Force induction in the future (not sure wether to go Turbo or Supercharged just yet) so keep that in mind

I'm currently stock with only a K&N Drop in Air filter.

I'm also dailying so can't do anything too crazy like straight piping it.
86King is offline   Reply With Quote