View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 08:06 PM   #21
angadam

Drives: 14 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quick update, I went back to have the tail lights installed and wrote up a list of reasons why I think the fuel sender has an issue. Little things like running out of gas with 1/8 tank left, putting 4 gallons in and getting no response for 3 days on the gauge, and even letting them know that when I parked the car it is showing 1/4 tank but the live data in the computer shows 59.2% and it has the stored P0163. After almost 2 hours they tell me that the lights are installed but there are no codes stored....also that the window trim causing the glass to scratch was "damaged during shipment". As I'm about 15 miles from the dealer I run out of gas at 1/4 tank. At the end of the day I'm driving a 2016 Forrester just not the same but they now agree that maybe there is an issue. Best part was instead of telling me not to leave the key inside the vehicle while fueling up they told me to try not having the key with me. I'm not sure if they think everybody is completely stupid or just me but I have an addition the the dealer blacklist.
angadam is offline   Reply With Quote