View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 10:17 AM   #477
MisterSheep
Killed Scion
 
MisterSheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 7,721
Thanks: 8,285
Thanked 7,307 Times in 4,485 Posts
Mentioned: 334 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlam View Post
Hey guys, I'm on my second tank of E85, and my LTFT just hold up to around +1.86% at idle, and around -7.XX% while i m cruising on highway

i only installed the HKS HI POWER SPEC-L catback exhaust
I'm using the stage 2 e85 EL tune.

Is that normal?
I'm having similar symptoms..

LFTF: at around -6 while cruising on highway and then with playing with throttle input the max I reached was +1. It was also around +.5 at idle and with 50% throttle around -6 again. The lowest I saw was a -7.1

From reading from the first post again it seems that we both went to a low % e85 station, and as long as we are not going higher than -/+10 then we should be alright. Higher concentrate of E85 will cause you to be more + and lower will go more -
__________________
Miyuki みゆき "Beautiful Snow" The Whiteout FR-S
Instagram: trevor.parque
Quote:
Originally Posted by KR-S 86 View Post
What are you talking about? You just killed one of the worst brands in history according to enthusiasts. People will be worshipping you like sheep.
MisterSheep is offline   Reply With Quote