View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 02:21 PM   #74
FRS Justin

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FRS
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beat1 View Post
I have never been on a forum that talkshit their own engine/car that much, it's crazy. Jesus fucking christ.

Justin, you obviously don't know Vit and trying to making him look bad by twisting HP/PSI you don't seems to understand is just retarded. Yes hes a well known tuner and probably the best in the honda community but thats not just it, he tuned plenty of ford, subaru, nissan, mazda, has his own dyno, wrote his own firmware...

I've known him for 6 years now and if one of the things I learned is he doesnt bullshit, even if it breaks your dream, he will tell you the truth.

I'm glad hes testing this platform and pushing the limit, someone has to do it, right? He's not claiming the FA20 is a god engine, but it's not the worst engine on earth like some people seems to think.
Everything I posted were direct repost from the source I'm not twisting anything..

I'm not trying to make anyone look bad he does that by posting a load of BS and none of it adds up consistently, some people are educated and can keep up on this forum....
First it's, I made 500 hp then its at the crank then the dyno doesn't even say that he made 500hp then his clutch slips then I drive it at 500hp on the street you don't know how I drive 500hp is easy to hook up on the street then its I'm detuned to 340hp because I cant get E85

IF one person says something he doesn't like and he goes crazy on them , what a tool...... I gave him countless praise on his accomplishments software and Honda tuning, then I make a statement that the motor won't handle this type of power and I'm the bad guy getting called all sorts of things. I'm not angry as many people know me and what I do and laugh about it too but I wish he would have handled himself more like a adult dealing with me and the others....

As far as pushing the limits that was done years ago by others.

Visconti, Motoeast, Delicious Tuning those are some of the real pioneers on this platform, those are the ones pushing limits, NOT Vit........ He's a infant in the 86 tuning platform.

I'm glad you took the time and voiced your opinion
Cheers
FRS Justin is offline   Reply With Quote