View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 02:32 PM   #52
murdoc
Sometimes I'm wrong.
 
murdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: '13 FR-S/'96 240SX
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 367
Thanks: 92
Thanked 316 Times in 152 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazikowski View Post
Just did this mod along with adjusting the pedal height last night and so far I'm loving it. The only problem I have is the top end of the pedal travel is kind of "spongy" but I'm sure I can adjust that out by tinkering with the pedal a bit more.

Oh, and the OP says be careful not to lose the E-clip... well, being the rebel that I am, I lost the E-clip. Does anybody know where I can get a replacement? Now that the spring is out the clevis the pin holds on doesn't do anything, right? I assume if the pin were to fall out I wouldn't suffer any sort of catastrophic clutch failure leading to a fiery death.
Just take the pin out and go to home depot, lowes, or any hardware store and get a replacement e-clip that fits on the pin.

You could install it in the store parking lot.
murdoc is offline   Reply With Quote