View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 02:30 PM   #1
Hyperblue302
Member
 
Hyperblue302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: 2016 BRZ, 94 Integra GSR
Location: Tampa
Posts: 26
Thanks: 18
Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Vgi tool best wot vvt optimization

First of all, I would like to thank @vgi and @Kodename47 for bringing this great tool to us, I'm having a lot of fun tuning with this. So far I've rescaled my mafv range from 1.13v-4.4v, doing this alone seems to make my car idle and run smoother overall. But for about a week, I've been playing with the wot vvt tab, getting around 35-40 wot runs. I have a my16 with only a drop in, plm header and oft. Its the header I installed last week that got me to use this. Today, I loaded 4 tunes with different avcs tables and made 3 wot pulls, with each tune all in same ambient conditions, most in 3rd and a couple in 4th if I could get away with it. Was just wondering if anyone out there has some insight, as some of these numbers defy logic to me. I'm thinking I should round out these numbers particularly close to redline on the intake side.
Attached Images
  
Hyperblue302 is offline   Reply With Quote