View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 09:42 PM   #3
Malt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Drives: 2015 WRX
Location: NC
Posts: 986
Thanks: 186
Thanked 624 Times in 364 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_a_way1 View Post
Do you track your car?? If no its a waste of money IMO but its your car and do with it as you please.
If you spend a significant amount of money on a set of coilovers why not pay someone to properly set the ride height and corner balance it to get the most out of what you've bought when you get an alignment?

OP, I don't know anyone in Nashville but there is a fantastic shop in Cary NC that did my corner balance when I had my BRZ. If you are in NC and want to get it done I recommend http://www.performance-chassis.com/

I want to say I paid like $250 for the alignment and corner balancing but I might be off a slight amount.
Malt is offline   Reply With Quote