View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 09:27 AM   #52
brzaapi
CAR-AHOLIC
 
brzaapi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 2018 BRZ Ts - CWP
Location: Oklahoma City OK
Posts: 655
Thanks: 283
Thanked 701 Times in 306 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
How many people would it bother, that I'm currently searching for a WRX to daily?

Well that was my DD setup until i decided to trade for the Golf R. Cushier ride and hatch make the car better for my family needs. But I still think the WRX is the better bang for the buck. One of my saleman drives a 15 WRX. I get to drive his car at the local AXs, and with a COBB stage 2 on E85...that car is a little rocket. Not perfect, but a damn fine car.
__________________
Track Toy - 2018 BRZ Ts - CWP
Daily: Audi TT RS
DD/4WD - Colorado ZR2 Bison - Mallett Supercharger
brzaapi is offline   Reply With Quote