View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 06:53 PM   #201
Hyperblue302
Member
 
Hyperblue302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: 2016 BRZ, 94 Integra GSR
Location: Tampa
Posts: 26
Thanks: 18
Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I've been following this thread for a couple days now and would like to thank everyone in this thread for all the ideas for changing these tables. I've probably flashed at least 10 tunes this weekend, and right now I'm very happy with the results I have felt. I believe the biggest thing I've noticed working with the avcs tables is I've made sure that no two adjacent cells are more than 5 degrees apart for the intake and 10 degrees on the exhaust. It seems to make for a much smoother power band. Before it seemed like the car would shudder or jerk while cruising or accelerating. All that crap is gone now, best thing I've done to my car so far. Oh, this may be controversial to some, but I toned down the values on the intake table in the .9 load and up from 2600-3400rpm range to take the torque peak out so that the power curve feels more linear to me.

Last edited by Hyperblue302; 04-03-2016 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Typo
Hyperblue302 is offline   Reply With Quote