View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 05:15 PM   #32
jcw99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Drives: swp mt '14 brz premium
Location: Damascus,MD
Posts: 169
Thanks: 2,197
Thanked 112 Times in 76 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
Thanks I appreciate it, it's much cheaper and better quality then everything else as all the fiddly bits are including, I still need to find an installer
BTW, I forgot to mention that he also includes a big long list of OEM carrier shims by size and part number so that the installer can get the shims more easily from an OEM source after he has determined what size(s?) is needed. I was going to go and buy all the shims and take them to the tech but Spence said not to do that because they're about $6 each. He's a big help to the customer and the tech.
jcw99 is offline   Reply With Quote